Looking to make a pitcher of a nice classy drink? Possibly for a pool party or a girl night? Sangria is the perfect solution. It satisfies the needs for your wine drinkers and is easy to make! Could serve 10, but we definitely don’t judge actually we respect those who make this recipe for 2.
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Oranges
- 6 Pineapple Wedges
- 4 Blackberries
- 1 Bottle Red Wine
- 4 Ounces Blackberry Brandy
- 6 Ounces Sprite
- 1 Sugar Cubes or Simple Syrup Optional
- Cut the fruit bite-sized pieces, no they don’t have to be perfectly equally sized.
- Throw the fruit into a big ass pitcher.
- Add in a whole bottle of sweet red wine (like this) box wine works too
- Pour in a half a bottle of Sprite to make it bubbly.
- Add your 4 Ounces of Blackberry Brandy (like this). If you prefer your sangria sweet, throw in a few sugar cubes.
- Stir the living shit out of it till you feel the fruit has spread its flavor throughout the pitcher. You will want to drink right away but you really SHOULD put it in the fridge to cool for at least 30 minutes or so. Science says the fruit will begin to meld all the flavors together or some shit like that.
- Fill up half a glass with ice cubes and top it off with your beautiful sangria. This recipe serves up to 10 people but you can split it with two people, do you.